DivineSkill is the leader in Indian art sector e-commerce with maximum online reach and highest credibility. With large number of registered customers and large amount of shipments every month to over PAN INDIA, we are the strongest partner to take your products to customers all over India.
Anyone selling new and genuine products is welcome. In order to start selling, you need to have the following:
- PAN Card (Personal PAN for business type “Proprietorship” and Personal + Business PAN for business type as “Company” or as individual)
- VAT/TIN Number
- Bank account and supporting KYC documents (Address Proof, and Cancelled cheque)
- Minimum of 5 unique products to sell
To sell on DivineSkill:
- Register yourself at DivineSkill.com.
- List your products under specific product categories.
- Once an order is received, pack the product and mark it as ‘Ready to Dispatch’. Our logistics partner will pick up the product and deliver it to the customer.
- Once an order is successfully dispatched, DivineSkill will settle your payment within 15-20 business days.
No, You can sell only products in Divineskill.com
No, Divineskill will handle shipping of your products. All you have to do is pack the product and keep it ready for dispatch, Our logistic partner will pick up the product from you and deliver it to the customer.
If you are a company, you will mandatorily require a VAT/TIN to sell your products on divineskill.
As a seller, you will set the price of your products.
No. Listing of products on DivineSkill.com is absolutely free. DivineSkill does not charge anything for listing your catalogue online. You only pay a small commission for what you sell.
Our logistics partner will pick up the product from you and deliver it to the customer. All you need to do is keep it packed and ready for dispatch.
The payment will be made directly to your bank account through NEFT transactions within 15-20 business days of dispatching an order. The actual payment period will vary depending on how long you have been selling at DivineSkill, your customer ratings and number of orders fulfilled.
After all the required documents have been verified and your seller profile is complete, you can start listing your products and start selling.
Once an order is successfully delivered, the following deductions are made from the order item value:
- Commission fee: A percentage of the order item value vary based on vertical/sub-category
- Shipping fee (calculated on the basis of the product weight and shipping location)
- Collection fee: 20% of [DivineSkill Selling Price + Shipping Charge to Buyer] or Rs. 20, whichever is higher
- Fixed fee: A slab wise Fixed fee. This vary based on Vertical and Order item value
- Service tax (applicable on all of the above components)
Commission fee is a certain percentage of the order item value of your product. It differs across categories and vertical/sub-categories.
All payments are made through NEFT transactions (online banking). The payment is made directly to your bank account within 15-20 business days of dispatching an order. The actual payment period depends on how long you have been selling on DivineSkill, your customer ratings and number of orders fulfilled.